Our leadership consulting team specializes in supporting our diplomatic corps to create trust-filled relationships and dynamic alliances, both in country and within their teams.
The foreign affairs sector finds itself at a crossroads, and we’re here to provide empowering support to help FSO’s move beyond these common challenges:
- Feeling trapped between politics and productivity
- Being attached to the American agenda, at the cost of local relationships
- Staying centered and calm, despite high-risk assignment dangers
- Managing embassy and consular staff concerns, and the concerns of their families
- Avoiding getting heavily medicated by the regional post psychiatrist and/or turning to alcohol
- Issues created by decreased staffing and/or pressure from Washington to generate foreign relations by email or Skype
- … and many more everyday stressors.
How do you rise above?
As a global leader, it’s time for you and your team to generate a form of reliable self-knowing that can stand in the middle of breakdowns and stressors while remaining fully calm, fully creative, fully intelligent, and fully empowered. We can train you for this.
As a global leader, you and your team will need to create collaboration through communication and relationship-building skills that generate rich trust and ease in dialogue. We can train you for this.
As a global leader, you and your team will want to have a series of daily action steps you can take to ensure that the skills you’re learning from us and from FSI are more than just “pep-talks and good ideas.” We can train you for this.
Contact us to discuss the future of your department, your team, and yourself.