What information do we collect?
When you fill out the form on our Contact Us page, your name and email address are collected for the purpose of answering your concerns.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
How do we protect your information?
Your private information will not be stored or saved in any format after it is transmitted to our email account.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally we may include third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
You may reach us by:
1. visiting our Contact Us page
2. calling 888-324-9878 (in the US) or +01-323-528-9096 (outside the US)
3. emailing serve (at) inspiredactionnetwork (dot) com.